Tuesday, February 8, 2011

meditation 3

nose stopped in the night.. grabbed some nasal spray that scares me.. jack wolf was beside me laying on all the couch coushins... a little depressed from this all... they are my friends.. tom walks in... 3 consecutive showers... a little more vigor then the day before.. back to work in 2 hours... no fears.. no worries.. no lies... live like the guy that you dont know.... be the art.. all in 1 it all matters.. 1 is 1.... let it be 1.... coffee... a smoke... i can breathe better now... my situation is at hand. . prophecty intuition... concept of helping me get more money..... in the arts... in the lottoo..... heeey...... xiu..... xiii...... steady that hand and make it of swift confident movements like you would you're character.... fine tune..... fine tune.... mind open... blog off...

No comments:

Post a Comment